- Lowe’s to carry expanded line of Osram Sylvania LEDs
- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Philips recalls Lightolier glass lenses
- WOLF settles into new Northeast DC
- At HIRI event, a big picture is served
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Halco recalls LED bulbs over burn hazards
South Deerfield, Mass.-based Yankee Candle is recalling a Candle Ring – Pine Berry product. The candle rings' synthetic foliage and berries are flammable, posing a fire hazard, according to an announcement from the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The product was manufactured in China. No injuries or incidents were reported.
About 15,000 in United States and 2,000 in Canada were sold by Hallmark and Yankee Candle retail stores nationwide, Yankee Candle catalogs and online at Yankeecandle.com from September 2013 through October 2013 for $8 to $10.