- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Westlake Ace Hardware offers Zombie Preparedness
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Lowe’s pulls ad from Muslim reality show, faces backlash
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Hampshire, Ill.-based building materials manufacturer W.R. Meadows launched a new website -- wrmeadows.com.
Among the new changes are more project photos, a product spotlight for new products and new social media features. These features include a live Twitter feed, so users can follow tweets as they happen, and links to their Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube pages.
The basic feel and navigation of the website has remained unchanged, the company said. The website has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel.
Older content is still available, including access to product data sheets, material safety data sheets and project profiles.