- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Jeld-Wen sells stake to Canadian investors
Dan Parr has been named vp-acquisitions and business integration for Wolseley's North American division.
Parr will oversee acquisitions in the North American divisions of Stock, Ferguson and Wolseley Canada.
Parr formerly served as manager of acquisitions and installations. Prior to that, he served as integration manager after the company acquired Hub Inc. and as internal auditor and internal audit manager at Ferguson.