- The home channel's seeing green
- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
York, Pa.-based WOLF, the supplier of kitchen cabinets and building products, has received code compliance approval for its WOLF PVC Decking.
This approval was issued following product testing by ATI Evaluation Services, a division of Architectural Testing, which measures product performance for 90 of the top 100 U.S. building product manufacturers, the company said.
The code report shows the technical information and professional evaluation that WOLF’s PVC Decking is compliant with the American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI) 2009 International Building and Residential Codes, according to WOLF.
The code report covers the product’s 12-ft., 16-ft. and 20-ft. lengths in both the New England Grey and Avalon Sand colors.