- WOLF to distribute new line of railing products
- Home Depot investigates possible breach
- WOLF to distribute Boral TruExterior Siding
- Republicans take the Senate, Wolf wins in Pa.
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- WOLF brings new sales consultant on board
- The lumberyard of the future
York, Pa.-based Wolf, major supplier of kitchen cabinets, announced it will distribute Deckorators' full line of railing systems, balusters, post covers and caps to dealers within Wolf's 18-state East Coast footprint.
The move takes effect March 1.
Deckorators is a brand of low-maintenance rail systems, aluminum and glass balusters, rail posts and caps, and lighting kits. Deckorators rail systems are code approved (CCRR - 0161) and guaranteed by a lifetime warranty against chips, checks, cracks and peels.
The addition of Deckorators is part of Wolf's broad strategic shift, the company said, combining leading brand names with its own lines of private-label products.