- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- DeWalt launches its first line of hand tools
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Knives: Putting an edge on hardware sales
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Wiss, a Sparks, Md.-based Apex Tool Group brand, has unveiled its Auto-Retracting Utility Knife, which automatically retracts its blade once it loses contact with the material being cut. This safety feature works even if the blade slider is in the open position.
“The new Auto-Retracting Utility Knife is a breakthrough solution to improve safety throughout the workplace,” said Chris Lance, product manager for Wiss, in a press release. “Unlike standard knives, the new Wiss knife reduces the likelihood of injury and makes every cutting job safer.”
Blade changes are quick and easy, and the tool accepts all standard utility knife blades.