- Winners Circle
- Columbia Lighting tackles low ceiling LED needs
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- High-scoring LEED home completed in Miami Beach
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- LG's HVAC products rack up Energy Star points
The J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Windows and Patio Doors Satisfaction Study indicates that consumers have increased their desire for energy-efficient windows and patio doors over previous years.
The proportion of consumers who indicate they purchased Energy Star-qualified windows averaged 95% in the most recent study, demonstrating a high level of importance and awareness of energy-efficient window features and technologies.
The prestigious J.D. Power and Associates customer study for windows and patio doors was created in 2007. Since that time, the research has identified key areas of interest to homeowners related to their window and patio door purchasing decisions.