- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andrew Bonham named group president at Nortek
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
Wilsonart International has announced the appointment of Sue Rothberg as VP manufacturing. In her new role, Rothberg will oversee manufacturing operations, supply chain and logistics at Wilsonart’s facilities in North America, as well as at the Arborite facility in Montreal, Quebec.
Rothberg brings to Wilsonart more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing, technology, logistics and supply chain management, including 23 years with IBM in a broad range of roles.
Rothberg will assume the day-to-day responsibilities handled by Rusty Booth, now senior VP. Rusty Booth remains with Wilsonart, assisting Rothberg with her transition and with Wilsonart’s other global Decorative Surfacing businesses.
Based in Temple, Texas, Wilsonart International is a producer of high-pressure laminate flooring.