- Sears, Whirlpool petition SCOTUS
- Whirlpool named Homes for Our Troops official appliance sponsor
- Whirlpool Corp., LG Electronics settle refrigerator patent disputes
- Whirlpool account managers receive green designations
- Joseph Liotine named president, U.S. operations at Whirlpool
- Whirlpool teams up with Habitat for Humanity
- Whirlpool signs deal with home builder
Whirlpool took the top spot amongst major appliance companies in the 2012 annual American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Whirlpool has led or tied for first place each year since 1996.
"We continue to look ahead -- driving innovation and staying focused on our commitment to U.S. manufacturing and customer satisfaction," said Marc Bitzer, president of Whirlpool Corp.'s North America region. "Our ongoing dedication to recognizing and solving consumers' needs is driving this type of recognition."
In this annual ranking, the ACSI polls more than 70,000 consumers and measures customer satisfaction of more than 230 companies in 47 industries and 10 economic sectors, as well as more than 100 services, programs and websites of federal government agencies.