- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- HIRI elects new officers
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
Whirlpool has named Marc Bitzer, currently president, Whirlpool Europe, to the new position of president, U.S. operations. Bitzer will report directly to Michael Todman, president, Whirlpool North America effective Jan. 1, 2009.
Bitzer will have leadership accountability for the brand, product, channel, supply chain and manufacturing operations organizations, according to Todman.
Todman also announced that Joao Brega, currently president, Whirlpool Mexico, has been named president, Whirlpool Mexico and Canada and senior vp-Whirlpool.
In addition, Paulo Periquito, president, Whirlpool International, announced that Bracken Darrell, currently senior vp-operations, Whirlpool Europe, has been named president, Whirlpool Europe and executive vp-Whirlpool, effective Jan. 1, 2009. Darrell will report directly to Periquito and will become a member of the company's executive committee.