- BrassCraft packages new brand strategy
- Tripp Smith named VP sales at EarthTronics
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Masco reports Q2 sales increase
- Newell Rubbermaid opens Design Center in Michigan
- New Whirlpool microwave touts popcorn cycle
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
Benton Harbor, Mich.-based Whirlpool has announced the appointment of David Szczupak to the post of executive vp-global product organization.
Szczupak succeeds Mike Thieneman, who recently retired from the company.
In his new role, Szczupak will provide overall leadership to Whirlpool's global product businesses and strategic sourcing.
Szczupak most recently served as chief operating officer of Dura Automotive Systems in Rochester Hills, Mich., an international automotive supplier, where he provided strategic direction for product development, purchasing, manufacturing and quality.
Prior to joining Dura, he worked for Ford Motor Co., where he held several senior leadership positions, including group vp-manufacturing and vp-Powertrain Operations. He also worked previously for Jaguar Cars in the United Kingdom.