- Whirlpool embraces chores in marketing campaign
- Standard Companies joins US LBM
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Illinois, Indiana and Michigan
- New Whirlpool dishwasher features adjustable upper rack
- Whirlpool dryer earns Energy Star award
- ABC Supply continues acquisition spree
- Joseph Liotine named EVP at Whirlpool
Benton Harbor, Mich.-based Whirlpool has announced the appointment of Joseph Liotine as VP and general manager, Whirlpool Canada Sept. 1.
Previously, Liotine was general manager, key accounts at Whirlpool's headquarters in Benton Harbor, Mich. He joined Whirlpool in 2004 and has held positions of increasing responsibility within the company's finance, marketing and sales organizations.
Liotine will report directly to Marc Bitzer, president, Whirlpool North America.
"Joe's strong background in finance and sales, coupled with his leadership and experience, will help accelerate the execution of our strategy for Whirlpool Canada," Bitzer said.
Prior to joining Whirlpool, Liotine progressed through a variety of positions in finance with Quaker Oats and PepsiCo.