- Ben’s Supercenter announces Ace affiliation and expansion
- Joseph Liotine named president, U.S. operations at Whirlpool
- BrassCraft packages new brand strategy
- Ace lands a big, new member
- New Whirlpool microwave touts popcorn cycle
- Dennis Lacey appointed SVP finance at RGS Energy
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
Benton Harbor, Mich.-based Whirlpool has announced the appointment of Joseph Liotine as VP and general manager, Whirlpool Canada Sept. 1.
Previously, Liotine was general manager, key accounts at Whirlpool's headquarters in Benton Harbor, Mich. He joined Whirlpool in 2004 and has held positions of increasing responsibility within the company's finance, marketing and sales organizations.
Liotine will report directly to Marc Bitzer, president, Whirlpool North America.
"Joe's strong background in finance and sales, coupled with his leadership and experience, will help accelerate the execution of our strategy for Whirlpool Canada," Bitzer said.
Prior to joining Whirlpool, Liotine progressed through a variety of positions in finance with Quaker Oats and PepsiCo.