- Whirlpool sees "flat to slightly improving" demand in 2012
- Whirlpool account managers receive green designations
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Whirlpool opens campus in Michigan
- Whirlpool posts strong third quarter
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Benton Harbor, Mich.-based Whirlpool has announced the appointment of Joseph Liotine as VP and general manager, Whirlpool Canada Sept. 1.
Previously, Liotine was general manager, key accounts at Whirlpool's headquarters in Benton Harbor, Mich. He joined Whirlpool in 2004 and has held positions of increasing responsibility within the company's finance, marketing and sales organizations.
Liotine will report directly to Marc Bitzer, president, Whirlpool North America.
"Joe's strong background in finance and sales, coupled with his leadership and experience, will help accelerate the execution of our strategy for Whirlpool Canada," Bitzer said.
Prior to joining Whirlpool, Liotine progressed through a variety of positions in finance with Quaker Oats and PepsiCo.