- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Mystery men of research: contractors
- New HQ in store for CertainTeed and Saint-Gobain
- Safety Works brings compliance to shelves
- PPG acquires Masterwork Paint Company
- Michael Sarrica named president of Ames True Temper
- Armstrong pours $41 million into its Lancaster plant
Bon Tool, the Gibsonia, Pa.-based manufacturer of professional tools for the building trades, has announced the acquisition of Wha-Lite for an undisclosed sum.
Based in Chicago, Wha-Lite is a 60-year-old company that makes lightweight magnesium hand tools used for plaster and concrete finishing.
More than 120 Wha-Lite products will continue to be manufactured and marketed under the Wha-Lite brand, according to the announcement.
Distribution will be handled through Bon’s eastern and western distribution centers located in Pennsylvania and Nevada.