- Safety Works brings compliance to shelves
- After acquisition, PPG posts record numbers
- PPG acquires Masterwork Paint Company
- Mystery men of research: contractors
- WOLF to distribute Boral TruExterior Siding
- Armstrong pours $41 million into its Lancaster plant
- New HQ in store for CertainTeed and Saint-Gobain
Bon Tool, the Gibsonia, Pa.-based manufacturer of professional tools for the building trades, has announced the acquisition of Wha-Lite for an undisclosed sum.
Based in Chicago, Wha-Lite is a 60-year-old company that makes lightweight magnesium hand tools used for plaster and concrete finishing.
More than 120 Wha-Lite products will continue to be manufactured and marketed under the Wha-Lite brand, according to the announcement.
Distribution will be handled through Bon’s eastern and western distribution centers located in Pennsylvania and Nevada.