- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser reshuffles its leadership team
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
Federal Way Wash.-based Weyerhaeuser announced the appointment of Sara Kendall as VP corporate affairs and sustainability, effective immediately.
Kendall succeeds Ernesta Ballard, SVP corporate affairs, who is retiring, the company said.
In her new role, Kendall will lead the company's federal and regional public affairs; communications; community investment; sustainability; and environment, health and safety functions. Kendall will report directly to Dan Fulton, president and CEO.
Previously, Kendall served as VP environment, health and safety, and sustainability and has also has served in the law department and worked in the company's Timberlands and Wood Products businesses.
Kendall joined Weyerhaeuser in 1989 after serving as a natural resource legislative counsel for U.S. Senators Dan Evans and Slade Gorton.