- There’s no place like home
- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Weyerhaeuser's net earnings quadrupled in Q2
- A Carolina plant takes pride in its OSB
- Weyerhaeuser to restart South Alabama mill
- Weyerhaeuser chief accounting officer resigns
- Weyerhaeuser elects a new corporate secretary
Federal Way, Wash.-based Weyerhaeuser has been named as a defendant in an antitrust lawsuit involving nine other companies accused of fixing prices on containerboard, according to the Puget Sound Business Journal.
The federal lawsuit, which was filed in Chicago Thursday by Kleen Products, alleges the 10 companies named in the suit coordinated to fix, raise, maintain and elevate the prices of containerboard.