- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Weyerhaeuser's Rettig to head sales for Tru Joist
- Weyerhaeuser reshuffles its leadership team
Federal Way, Wash.-based Weyerhaeuser has been named as a defendant in an antitrust lawsuit involving nine other companies accused of fixing prices on containerboard, according to the Puget Sound Business Journal.
The federal lawsuit, which was filed in Chicago Thursday by Kleen Products, alleges the 10 companies named in the suit coordinated to fix, raise, maintain and elevate the prices of containerboard.