- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- BlueLinx to distribute Weyerhaeuser products in Southeast
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
Trus Joist TJI Joists received a top rating of a recent survey of 10,800 builder-developers and general contractors.
The Builder Magazine survey recognized Trus Joist TJI Joists as a top-rated product for the 13th straight year.
The survey results “reflect the good things we hear daily from our builder and dealer customers about Weyerhaeuser and Trus Joist," said Don Schwabe, director of sales and marketing for Weyerhaeuser. "We're committed to being the leader in the structural frame market, and that means being the go-to resource for any framing need or challenge. It's all about quality products, innovative software and in-market technical support to help builders do their jobs better."
Participants in the magazine's "2012 Brand Use Study" selected TJI joists as the brand they use most often and the engineered I-joist with the highest-quality rating.