- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
Weyerhaeuser has announced plans to hire at least 100 trades and production workers at three of its engineered lumber product plants in the South. The locations are Natchitoches and Zwolle, La., and Emerson, Ark.
People interested in applying for these and other Weyerhaeuser jobs can search available positions and submit an application on the “careers” page of the Weyerhaeuser website.
“We are gearing up to ensure continuing product availability for our customers as demand for housing and light commercial construction recovers,” said Carlos Guilherme, VP engineered lumber products for Weyerhaeuser.
The Natchitoches plant manufactures Trus Joist joists used in flooring. The plant also produces Trus Joist Microllam laminated veneer lumber (LVL), which is a strong and versatile engineered lumber product used for beams and window and door headers. The Zwolle and Emerson plants manufacture Weyerhaeuser veneer and plywood.