- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- BlueLinx to distribute Weyerhaeuser products in Southeast
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Weyerhaeuser steps up stair innovation
Weyerhaeuser's board of directors has elected Devin Stockfish as their new corporate secretary, effective July 1, 2013.
"Since joining Weyerhaeuser in March of this year, Devin has proven himself to be a quick study who demonstrates extraordinary professionalism and brings a valuable set of skills and experience to the company," said Sandy McDade, senior vice president and general counsel. "He is an outstanding addition to our leadership team."
Stockfish is taking the place of assistant general counsel Claire Grace, who will remain on board as until her retirement, set for Aug. 16. Grace was Weyerhaeuser's corporate secretary for the past 13 years. Stockfish has been on board as assistant general counsel since March of this year.
Previously, the Columbia Law graduate was VP & associate general counsel at Univar Inc., an attorney in the securities and corporate law group at Starbucks Corporation, and a practitioner of corporate law at K&L Gates LLP.