- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
Weyerhaeuser has announced its decision to transition all of its wood products back to the Weyerhaeuser name. Going forward, the “iLevel by Weyerhaeuser” business will simply be known as Weyerhaeuser.
Weyerhaeuser is making the name change to “simplify customer contacts and leverage the widespread recognition of the Weyerhaeuser identity,” the announcement said. “Our customers and vendors know us best as ‘Weyerhaeuser,’ so we are returning to what is most familiar to them,” said Larry Burrows, Weyerhaeuser’s SVP wood products.
Customers will still have access to the same sales representatives and building materials, including the full range of engineering wood products, the company said.