- There’s no place like home
- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Weyerhaeuser has a new VP Southern Timberlands
- Denise Merle named SVP HR at Weyerhaeuser
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Weyerhaeuser's Simons says innovation will win
- Weyerhaeuser posts a strong 2013
Weyerhaeuser has announced its decision to transition all of its wood products back to the Weyerhaeuser name. Going forward, the “iLevel by Weyerhaeuser” business will simply be known as Weyerhaeuser.
Weyerhaeuser is making the name change to “simplify customer contacts and leverage the widespread recognition of the Weyerhaeuser identity,” the announcement said. “Our customers and vendors know us best as ‘Weyerhaeuser,’ so we are returning to what is most familiar to them,” said Larry Burrows, Weyerhaeuser’s SVP wood products.
Customers will still have access to the same sales representatives and building materials, including the full range of engineering wood products, the company said.