- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- March unemployment static at 6.7%
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
Federal Way, Wash.-based Weyerhaeuser has announced it is now supplying Versetta Stone panelized stone veneer to northeast and mid-Atlantic U.S. markets.
The product is a lightweight wall finishing material from Boral Stone Products. It has the look of natural stone, but installs faster and easier than traditional masonry. Weyerhaeuser is distributing through its service centers in Baltimore; Easton, Pa.; Richmond, Va.; and Charlotte, N.C.
“Weyerhaeuser has a strong reputation for quality and service, so this is a natural choice for expanding our distribution,” said Troy Ballard, market development leader for Boral Stone Products. “They’ve built strong relationships with remodelers, builders and dealers, and have the network in place to get products to customers fast.”
“We’re continually looking for top-notch products to add to our distribution offerings,” added Roger Gilley, product manager for Weyerhaeuser Distribution. “Versetta Stone panelized stone veneer is one of those innovative materials that helps contractors do their jobs easier. It’s a great companion product to the siding and other finishing materials we supply.”