- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
- BlueLinx to distribute Weyerhaeuser products in Southeast
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- HCN Stock Watch: Mostly red
Forest products supplier Weyerhaeuser has entered into an agreement to become the exclusive distributor of Barnwood Industries reclaimed wood in Northern California. Other markets may follow, said the Federal Way, Wash.-based company.
Reclaimed materials include beams timbers, wood flooring, doors, cabinets and millwork from aged barns and other wood structures. In addition to adding a sense of historic charm, reusing building materials can help meeting green building standards and criteria, the company pointed out.