- There’s no place like home
- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Denise Merle named SVP HR at Weyerhaeuser
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Weyerhaeuser reshuffles its leadership team
- Weyerhaeuser has a new VP Southern Timberlands
- Weyerhaeuser posts a strong 2013
The Board of Directors of Federal Way, Wash.-based Weyerhaeuser Co. declared a dividend of $0.15 per share on the common stock of the corporation payable June 1, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business May 11, 2012.
Weyerhaeuser, one of the world's largest forest products companies, began operations in 1900. The company grows and harvest trees, builds homes and makes a range of forest products. At the end of 2011, the company generated annual sales of $6.2 billion and employed approximately 12,800 employees in 11 countries.