- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- The home channel's seeing green
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- New VP for Sierra Pacific
Federal Way, Wash.-based Weyerhaeuser said it will buy an Idabel, Okla.-based sawmill from Freeman Brothers, parent of Bibler Brothers Lumber.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The sawmill currently operates as a chip supplier for Weyerhaeuser’s Valliant, Okla.-based containerboard mill.
The mill is capable of producing up to 130 million board feet of lumber per year.