- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- BlueLinx to distribute Weyerhaeuser products in Southeast
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Weyerhaeuser steps up stair innovation
Forest products giant Weyerhaeuser has tapped Betsy Seaton as its new vp-strategic planning. She will report to president and CEO Dan Fulton.
Seaton joined the company in 1992 and most recently served as senior director of strategic planning. She has also been a regional vp in the company’s recycling business. She started her career with the Boston Consulting Group. Seaton holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Princeton University, and holds a joint law-master of business administration degree from the University of Chicago.