- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- MarJam expands into Alabama and Mississippi
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Hammond Lumber expands to 12 locations
Evans Lumber Co., an 81-year-old lumberyard in South Charleston, W.Va., is looking for a buyer, according to an article in the Charleston Daily Mail.
Owner Don Evans said he put the place on the market several weeks ago, citing competitive pressure and a loss of local businesses. He will operate the store for another six to nine months, he said, before closing it for good.