- In Q2, WD-40 posts mixed results
- WD-40's sales rise in third quarter
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- Industry analyst to address ProDealer Industry Summit
- National Hardware Show to strike up the big brands
- WD-40 pledges a dime per can to help heroes
San Diego-based WD-40 Company is adding three new products to its WD-40 Specialist line -- a Dirt & Dust Resistant Dry Lube, Machine & Engine Degreaser and Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray.
Developed at the WD-40 Company Research and Development Center, all of the new WD-40 Specialist products are 50-state VOC compliant, the company said.
“These new products we’ve just added to their arsenal are industrial grade, meet their technical requirements and perform exceptionally well, saving them time and energy, and giving them peace of mind,” said Dr. Ernest Bernarducci, VP research and development at WD-40 Company.