- Thomas Burke is USG's newest board member
- USG announces image makeover
- USG hires new COO and SVP/international president
- Ohio USG plant receives OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Star
- USG teams up with Boral Limited in joint venture
- California USG plant goes solar
- USG announces user-friendly waterproofing system for tiled showers
Chicago-based USG Corp., makers of the Sheetrock brand of wall board, announced they have expanded distribution of their new Sheetrock UltraLight panels.
The panels, which are up to 30% lighter than typical gypsum wallboard, are now available to more than 500 retail and specialty dealer locations throughout the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast regions.
The company also announced the UltraLight panels received the Underwriters Laboratories Inc.’s UL Environment Gold Level Certification. The panels were found to hold environmental and human health attributes based on several factors, including: materials used, energy savings, manufacturing and operations, health and environment, product performance and use, and stewardship.