- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
U.S. Concrete expanded its presence in Texas via the acquisition assets belonging to Bodin Concrete, L.P. Redi-Mix, LLC, a subsidiary of U.S. Concrete, will acquire three of Bodin's ready-mixed concrete plants.
The plants, located in Wylie, Rockwall and Forney, Tex., complement Redi-Mix's exsiting presence in the Dallas/Forth Worth area.
"With the continued residential market recovery and the anticipated commercial and infrastructure growth, we have long desired a presence in the eastern corridor," said U.S. Concrete president and CEO William J. Sandbrook. "We are extremely pleased to welcome these new operations to the Redi-Mix group and expect them to be important additions to our ability to service the expanding Dallas market."
Though U.S. Concrete specializes in both ready-mixed concrete and aggregate products, only seven of its 122 facilities focus on the latter.