- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- NAHB forecasts 20% growth in starts
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
U.S. Concrete, a Houston-based manufacturer of concrete and related products, has appointed construction industry veteran John M. Piecuch as non-executive chairman of its board of directors, the company announced.
Piecuch succeeds Vincent Foster, a founding director of the company who had served as non-executive chairman since 1999. Foster will remain an active member of the board, serving on its audit, compensation and executive committees.
Piecuch has served on the U.S. Concrete board of directors since February 2007. He is also a member of the board of directors of Brampton Brick Limited.
Most recently, Piecuch was president and CEO of MMI Products, a national manufacturer and distributor of building materials. Previously, he served as president and CEO of Lafarge Corp., a producer of cement, aggregates, ready-mixed concrete and other related products in North America.