- Hardware store sales show growth in May
- After two years of declines, hardware sales are up
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Industry Dashboard for Dec. 20
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- April hardware store sales down from 2010
The Census Bureau's Monthly Retail Trade Report showed sales for hardware stores -- NAICS code 44413 -- were $1.212 billion on an unadjusted basis in February, the most recent month of available data in this business classification. The February figure is down 6.6% from January's unadjusted sales of $1.298 billion.
In February 2010, unadjusted hardware store sales as calculated by the Census Bureau were $1.235 billion.