- Another acquisition for UFPI
- ProWood rolls out damaged deck program
- Universal Forest Products promotes two execs
- HCN Stock Watch: UFPI gets a boost
- UFPI affiliate purchases 50% interest in Upshur Forest Products
- UFP to distribute CAMO fastening system
- Universal Forest Products buys crate manufacturer
Universal Forest Products closed on the acquisition of Custom Caseworks, a high-precision business-to-business manufacturer of engineered wood products.
"Custom Caseworks is a proven manufacturer and distributor with a reputation for superior products and service, and we're pleased to add them to the Universal portfolio of companies," said Universal Forest Products CEO Matthew J. Missad.
The purchase enhances UFP’s industrial business and expands its opportunities and product offerings, according to Grand Rapids, Mich.-based UFP.
"We look forward to joining the Universal companies and to capitalizing on the synergies of our respective businesses and operations," said Custom Caseworks president and CEO John Lindholm. Lindholm will stay on as general manager of the business. "Universal is a respected manufacturer and supplier with significant resources that will help us grow our business to new levels of success. And Custom Caseworks will open new doors of opportunity for Universal. This is an exciting new chapter for our company, our people and our customers."
Custom Caseworks was founded in 1994 and is located in Sauk Rapids, Minn.