- Ace repackages private label hardware
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- Generation Growth Capital to sell Martell Construction
- PRO Group conference met with enthusiasm
- Handy Hardware dealers return to business in San Antonio
- Newell Rubbermaid to sell Hardware business for $214 million
- New York investors purchase large Florida agribusiness
EcoBlu Products, the developer of a water repellent technology called Red Shield, has signed an exclusive arrangement with Calvert Co. to produce and private label its current line of glulam beams.
The newly developed RedShield coating also features mold, wood rot, termite and fire protection, according to EcoBlu. Red Beam is currently shipping through wholesale channels throughout the United States, and Calvert Co. intends to introduce the glulam product into Japan, China and Korea, according to the announcement.
Founded in 1947, Calvert Co. is one of the oldest continuous glulam manufacturers in the United States, with two manufacturing plants in the Pacific Northwest, in Washougal and Vancouver, Washington.