- Ace repackages private label hardware
- Generation Growth Capital to sell Martell Construction
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Toll Brothers and GTIS Partners acquire Sienna South
- New York investors purchase large Florida agribusiness
- Ace continues splash in paint department
- Central Garden & Pet reshuffles management structure
EcoBlu Products, the developer of a water repellent technology called Red Shield, has signed an exclusive arrangement with Calvert Co. to produce and private label its current line of glulam beams.
The newly developed RedShield coating also features mold, wood rot, termite and fire protection, according to EcoBlu. Red Beam is currently shipping through wholesale channels throughout the United States, and Calvert Co. intends to introduce the glulam product into Japan, China and Korea, according to the announcement.
Founded in 1947, Calvert Co. is one of the oldest continuous glulam manufacturers in the United States, with two manufacturing plants in the Pacific Northwest, in Washougal and Vancouver, Washington.