- American Standard takes show on the road, again
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Ferguson acquires HVAC company
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
TOTO, the plumbing manufacturer best known for its high-end toilets, and Villeroy & Boch, a leading European bathroom brand, have announced a sales alliance that will make all Villeroy & Boch USA bathroom products available through the distribution and sales channels of TOTO USA. This will include a complete range of products, such as toilets, decorative lavatories and washbasins, tubs, showers, accessories, vanities and bathroom furniture.
For TOTO USA’s distributors and high-end kitchen and bath showrooms, the new alliance will provide them with the opportunity to add the European-styled Villeroy & Boch USA products to their businesses. As is the case with TOTO USA products, Villeroy & Boch USA products are available only to the trade. The two brands will be positioned to complement each other in showrooms.
Villeroy & Boch USA customers can continue to order products through its New Jersey facilities until Aug. 31. As of Sept. 1, 2012, all Villeroy & Boch USA products will be sold through Morrow, Ga.-based TOTO USA only, and TOTO USA will handle all sales, logistics and customer support matters.