- Winners Circle
- Columbia Lighting tackles low ceiling LED needs
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- High-scoring LEED home completed in Miami Beach
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- Trex debuts outdoor lighting collection
Gaithersburg, Md.-based pro dealer TW Perry will host its Third Annual Green Building Workshop March 17 in Fairfax, Va.
The daylong event, presented in partnership with the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, represents the six-unit dealer's commitment to the green building market. TW Perry is certified by both the Forest Stewardship Council and the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
According to TW Perry CEO Michael Cassidy, there is much information and misinformation surrounding green building. "The Workshop is designed to provide practical solutions that have real impact as opposed to the latest and greatest technology or fad of the moment."
The workshop is designed primarily for contractors and architects, but homeowners would benefit as well, he said.
"The benefit to TW Perry is having a customer base of contractors and architects that is better educated about what really works and is then able to sell the best products and services to homeowners for remodeling or new home projects," Cassidy said.