- True Value recognizes Cleaver Farm & Home
- True Value rolls out new paint center
- HR focus: work and social media
- Quikrete’s message: Have fun with concrete
- True Value sales jump on expanded product lineup in Q2
- Tarkett rolls out campaign for Johnsonite
- Duck Tape, Fiskars hold scissors sweepstakes on Facebook
Reaching into the realm of social media marketing, True Value Co. is rolling out a a DIY True Stories contest on Facebook.
Through Aug. 15, DIYers will have the chance to submit details regarding their wildest home improvement endeavor.
The promotion calls for contestants to first “like” True Value’s Facebook page, then share their project idea, what they need to get the job done and what they would do if they won. The Chicago-based co-op plans to announce three winners Aug. 29. Each winner will receive an in-person consultation at their local True Value store and $2,500 to help them get the job done.