- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lawn and garden concept opens in Arizona, with a twist
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
"Our five-year plan for Ames True Temper Inc. was to expand the business, increase market share in the U.S., create international exposure and broaden product lines for distribution through our pipeline. We have done that and are pleased with the results. We wish the company continued success as part of the Griffon family," said Castle Harlan co-president William Pruellage.