- Golden Hammer Profile: STIHL
- WDMA sees opening for windows and doors
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquires All Weather Products
- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Delaware, Maryland and Virginia
- Trex reports record third quarter
Trex will suspend operations at its Olive Branch, Miss., facility, a site with two production lines that represent about 10 percent of the company’s total manufacturing capacity.
Operations will be consolidated into two other plants in Winchester, Va., and Fernley, Nev. The company plans to complete measures to suspend operations at the Olive Branch facility, which employs about 115 people, within 60 days. The facility serves markets in the South and Midwest.
"Our decision to suspend operations at the Olive Branch facility until further capacity is needed was very difficult,” said CEO Andrew Ferrari.
Winchester, Va.-based Trex manufactures composite decking, railing and fencing.