- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
- Summit Materials acquires Alleyton Resource
- HCN Stock Watch: Better days
- Bona US donated $100,000-plus in 2013
- Hunter Douglas donates $350,000 to Colorado flood relief
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Montana, Wyoming and Colorado
Composite decking and railing manufacturer Trex will build 41 miles of fencing for the Highlands Ranch Metro District of Colorado, a suburb south of Denver.
The fencing will be used in the long-term Parkway Fence Replacement Program, which will replace approximately 41 miles of fencing that have been deemed “structurally unsound,” according to a press release.
“We’re thrilled to learn that the Metro District Board selected our product, and we look forward to a long-term mutually-rewarding partnership,” said Trex CEO Andrew U. Ferrari.
The Winchester, Va.- based company is a manufacturer of composite decking, trailing and fencing.