- In their words: The US LBM story
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Extreme makeover: Distribution edition
- Al Worthing promoted to VP sales/marketing at Andersen
- Gerald Volas joins the board at Trex
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Trex Co. is partnering with Manufacturers Reserve Supply (MRS), a New Jersey-based distributor that will supply dealers in the Northeast region with Trex's wood-alternative decking and railing.
MRS specializes in the wholesale distribution of decking, siding, roofing and trim, mainly to lumberyards, specialty dealers and home centers in the tri-state region.
“Trex has established one of the most robust distribution networks in the industry, and our relationship with MRS will allow us to further expand our market share,” said Ron Kaplan, chairman, president and CEO of Trex. “MRS has a long-standing reputation for integrity, responsiveness and innovation, and we are confident they will provide the highest quality of service to our valued dealer partners.”
“Trex’s recognition and reputation within the wood-alternative decking and railing category is unparalleled,” said Stephen Boyd, president and CEO of MRS. “We’re excited to partner with the industry leader that offers game-changing products. Our core values and strengths will effectively complement each other to create a winning solution for our mutual customers.”