- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NyloDeck makes its case at IBS
- Carter Lumber opens second Atlanta-area yard
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Georgia and the Carolinas
- Eco Building Products expands its production capabilities
- Carter Lumber expands in Georgia
- CatchMark Timber Trust goes ahead with 36,340-acre deal
The Florida Building Material Association (FBMA), the Construction Suppliers Association (CSA), and the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA) will host a Joint Winter Education Conference Jan. 21 to 24 at the Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Fla.
The educational program will include a number of sessions and speakers, including “The Elephant in the Room: How the Global Financial Crisis Will Reshape the Housing Industry,” presented by Jim Dunn, director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Okla.; “An Economist’s View of the Return of the Housing Market,” presented by Roger Tutterow, chief economic adviser to the Henssler Financial Group and professor of economics at Mercer University; and “Planning, Evaluating, and Adjusting Your Business Lifeline,” presented by Kirk Grundahl, president and founder of Qualtim Inc., a structural components industry marketing, management, and technology consulting group.