- Pet appreciation plays at TSCO
- Tractor Supply grooms a pet concept
- New Tractor Supply in Sealy, Texas
- With HD as its platform, Quirky plays the smart home field
- Tractor Supply overcomes early Q2 headwinds
- Matt Hocutt named national sales manager at Iron Doors Unlimited
- Noam Hanuka named CEO at MyHome
Executives from Brentwood, Tenn.-based Tractor Supply Co. plan to ceremoniously ring the opening bell at the NASDAQ Stock Market in New York City Oct. 10.
The event is designed to celebrate the farm-and-ranch giant's 75th anniversary.
President and CEO Greg Sandfort will be joined by former CEOs Joe Scarlett and Jim Wright in attendance, as well as CFO Tony Crudele and Cindie Jamison, lead director of the board.
A note from Joe Scarlett says: "This exciting and symbolic event is a tribute to the current and former team members who have built Tractor Supply over the past 75 years, as well as family and friends who have supported the company in these efforts."
The official bell ringing will take place at 9:30 a.m.