- Sears repeats recall of Kenmore dehumidifiers
- Citing fire hazard, Viking recalls refrigerator freezers
- Seasonal Specialties recalls pre-lit Christmas trees
- Toro makes fuel recommendations for OPE
- Toro stokes agricultural grants with 'Ready. Set. GROW!'
- Viking Range recalls built-in refrigerators
- Home Depot issues recall of Soleil portable fan heaters
Toro announced a recall of its 2012 and 2013 Toro Z Master Commercial 2000 Series ZRT riding mowers.
The mower’s idler pulley can rub against its fuel tank, posing a fire hazard, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Toro has received six reports of incidents. No injuries have been reported.
The recall affects about 3,700 of the mowers in the U.S. and 60 in Canada (about 2,600 units were previously recalled in the U.S. and 30 in Canada in November 2012.) The products were sold at Toro dealers nationwide from January 2012 through April 2013 for between $7,700 and $8,700.