- Sales up, earnings down for Toro in Q1
- Toro gets ready to celebrate 100 years in business
- Toro's 'Ready. Set. GROW!' winner announced
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
- Toro closes deal with Xiamen Xiangfeng
- Toro announces four 'Ready. Set. GROW!' finalists
- Toro makes fuel recommendations for OPE
In honor of its year-long centennial celebration, The Toro Company has launched its Legacy Grant Program and Annual Product Donation Program.
The Legacy Grant Program will help fund the efforts of non-profit organizations to enhance and preserve green spaces, as well as organizations that take an active stance in educating the public in water conservation strategies.
Meanwhile, the Annual Product Donation Program will provide organizations with equipment and irrigation donations in order to help them achieve impact in their communities, whether by improving green spaces or providing job-skills training.
An online application form will be available for the first time on its website.