- Sales up, earnings down for Toro in Q1
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Toro Company takes strides for water conservation
- Toro renews commitment to Pinehurst
- Toro adds dealers to network in North America
- Toro launches centennial grant and donation programs
- Toro gets ready to celebrate 100 years in business
The Toro Co. acquired Lawn Solutions Commercial Products, a manufacturer of innovative turf renovation equipment for the landscape, rental, municipal and golf markets.
The acquisition, which includes a dedicated lineup of aerators, seeders, power rakes and brush cutters, adds key product categories to Toro’s portfolio to support growth across its core global businesses.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“Turf renovation is a natural category for Toro, having built our company around turf maintenance for almost 100 years,” said Michael Drazan, VP of the Bloomington, Minn.-based company’s contractor business. “These products complement our brands and markets extremely well, while extending our offering to customers worldwide. With our expanded distribution and market strength, we believe we can deliver significant share growth in these categories.”
Based in Louisville, Ky., Lawn Solutions was founded in 2006. As part of the purchase, David Cook, owner of Lawn Solutions, will continue to consult with Toro after the acquisition.