- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Rodda Paint buys five Kelly-Moore stores
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
Described as the industry's "most successful and innovative independent retailers," the Top Gun retailers this year hail from Texas, Oregon, Washington, D.C. and Massachusetts.
Organized by the North American Retail Hardware Association (NRHA) and Hardware Retailing magazine, the 2011 Top Guns are:
• Tony Brookhouse, representing Koopman Lumber Co. in Massachusetts;
• Cally Coleman Fromme, representing Zarsky Lumber in Texas;
• Dennis Orem, representing Jerry’s Home Improvement Centers in Oregon; and
• Gina Schaefer, representing seven Ace Hardware stores in the Washington, D.C., area.