- Doug Miller named interim CEO for Handy Hardware
- Handy Hardware dealers return to business in San Antonio
- Handy dealers meet their new CEO
- Bayou City Lumber stocks shelves with fire-resistant products
- Braun's Roofing partners with CertainTeed cool roofs
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Dewayne Williams and Martin Ketelaar
- U.S. salary budgets projected to rise 3.1% in 2014
Two-step sales of Houston-based Handy Hardware Wholesale were reported incorrectly in the recently published Home Channel News Top 150 Distributors Scoreboard. Calendar year 2006 sales were $233.6 million, up 6.75 percent from $218.9 million in the prior year. With the revised figure, the hardlines cooperative remains ranked 43rd on the Top 150 Distributors Scoreboard.