- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Doug Miller named interim CEO for Handy Hardware
- KB Home announces a 70% larger footprint in Jacksonville
- PEOPLE NEWS: Vivint appoints CIO
KB Homes has a new face in its leadership department. Tom Sewitsky will bring 20 years of homebuilding experience, eight of which he spent in the Raleigh and Charlotte markets, to his new post as president of the Carolinas division.
"We are very pleased to welcome Tom to the KB Home team in one of our southeast region’s primary markets,” said Vince DePorre, regional president of KB Home. “Tom’s deep management and land acquisition expertise in this territory will be a great asset to our business as we focus on growth opportunities in the Carolinas.”
Sewitsky will oversee all homebuilding operations in the Raleigh/Durham region, including land acquisition, construction, sales and customer service.
Previously, he was division president for Citizens Homes. Sewitsky also worked for Ryan Homes in Baltimore upon graduating from Towson University with a B.S. in business and finance.