- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- Home Depot points to innovators
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
- At Home Depot, a second-quarter surge
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- Home Depot says it's ahead of financial schedule
Canadian buying group Tim-Br Marts has named Randy Martin vp–merchandise.
Martin formerly served as director of hardlines and imports for Tim-Br Marts. In his new position, he will lead buying teams in the company's Calgary, Mississauga and Halifax offices, and he will be overseeing all facets of vendor programs in purchasing.
Martin has worked in the retail lumber, building materials and hardware industry for 30 years, having served in positions at Home Depot and Totem Building Supplies.
Tim-Br Marts represents more than 600 member locations in Canada.