- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Decra Roofing Systems joins HomeSphere
Canadian buying group Tim-Br Mart has announced the addition of Pinnacle Building Materials of Red Deer, Alberta, a newly opened building materials pro dealer.
“Anticipating a near 100 percent contractor customer-base, the location will carry core LBM products, like insulation and drywall, along with complimentary hardware and hardlines items,” said the buying group in a statement.
Additionally, Tim-Br Mart announced that member North American Lumber has added a new location in Kerrobert, Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of that dealer’s locations to 23. Gypsum Supply, a Tim-Br Mart commercial dealer, also opened a seventh location in Saskatchewan, in the city of Saskatoon.
Currently, Tim-Br Marts represents more than 650 member-dealer locations in Canada.